Today I’m introducing the hero and heroine from White Pearls, Ryler Grant and Shell Evans. Comment on any post dated Jan 17 – 21 for a chance to win a copy. Commentors who’ve never won any of my books are eligible to win a copy of White Doves and White Pearls. Deadline Midnight Central time, Jan 22.
1. What’s the most romantic thing your hero ever did for your heroine?
He fed her the strawberry off of his cheesecake.
2. What’s the most romantic thing your heroine ever did for your hero?
She shared her secret with him. Can’t go into further detail.
3. Where is the most romantic place your hero and heroine have ever been?
While overseeing the restoration of the Darden-Gifford house into a bed and breakfast and he’s landscaping the grounds, they have a lot of moments on the balcony.
4. Do your hero and heroine have as favorite romantic restaurant?
The Rambler Café, where they share strawberry cheesecake.
5. What simple gesture does your hero do that melts your heroine every time?
He overlooks her past, which includes an intimate relationship with him, and respects her.
6. What simple gesture does your heroine do that melts your hero every time?
7. How soon after meeting the hero did the heroine know she was the one?
Immediately, but it scared her to death.
8. How soon after meeting the heroine did the hero know he was the one?
Immediately, but it scared him to death.
9. Who is most romantic, your hero or your heroine? Ryler
10. What is the most caring thing your hero has ever done for your heroine?
After they become Christians, and they’re tempted to resume their past physical relationship, he read Bible verses to her.
11. Who said, “I love you” first, your hero or your heroine? Ryler.
Come back Jan 21 for an excerpt from White Pearls and a recipe for romance.