Shannon here: I put my hero and heroine to the test with a new interview. Does it sound like these two will ever end up together? Comment on any post dated April 11 – 15 for a chance to win a copy of White Doves or White Pearls. Two books–two winners. Deadline: April 16, midnight central time.
1. Are you open to your own romance?
Laken: No. My parents’ marriage scared me away from the prospect of ever getting married.
Hayden: No. My ex-fiance deserted me when I needed her the most. I decided not to trust again.
2. If you were open to your own romance, what’s the number one quality you’d require?
Laken: Since my father is an alcoholic, I’d want a man who never drinks a drop.
3. What’s the number two quality you’d require in a mate?
Laken: The ability to face problems head on.
4. Where is the best place you can think of to find a mate?
Laken: I don’t have a clue.
5. Where is the worst place you can think of to find a mate?
Laken: It’s a tie between a bar and church. I grew up in church where everyone thought my parents were the paragons of virtue, while my mom spun the wheels of gossip and my father drank himself into a stupor.
Hayden: A bar.
6. What’s the one habit or lifestyle that would make you run the other way?
Laken: If he insisted I go to church with him.
Hayden: If she wasn’t a Christian.
7. What would be a reason to end a potential romance for you?
Laken: If he didn’t trust me.
Hayden: If I couldn’t trust her.
8. Where would you want to get married?
Laken: Anywhere but the Romance Post Office.
Hayden: The Romance Waterfalls.
Learn more about Shannon and her characters: http://www.shannonvannatter.com
Come back April 15th for a never before seen excerpt from White Doves.