Shannon here: Romantic suspense author, James L. Rubart shares some fun questions to know about your spouse. Comment on any post dated August 19 – 23 to get your name in the drawing for a copy of his latest release, Memory’s Door. Deadline: August 31st, 11:59 pm central time. Here’s James:
Questions That Are Fun to Know About Your Spouse
A few months ago Darci and I asked each other these questions. Most of them we knew, a few of them we didn’t. But all of them opened up a wonderful conversation. My hope is they do the same for you.
1. If money weren’t an object, where would your spouse want to go on vacation?
2. How many times has your spouse been to Disneyland?
3. Who was your spouse’s first kiss?
4. What’s your spouse’s idea of the most romantic meal possible?
5. What’s your spouse’s favorite song?
6. What is your spouse’s favorite type of gift?
7. Would your spouse rather speak for two hours to 5,000 people, or jump out of an airplane?
8. If your spouse could time travel, would they go into the past or the future?
9. What are a few of your spouse’s favorite songs?
10. If your spouse’s life were a movie, who would they want to play them?
11. What was your spouse’s greatest fear as a child?
12. What is your spouse’s all-time favorite day?
13. What is your spouse’s first memory about?
14. If your spouse could have any superpower, what would it be?
15. If your spouse could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
16. Describe how the most romantic date possible would go for your spouse.
About James: James L. Rubart is the best-selling and Christy award winning author of, ROOMS, BOOK OF DAYS, THE CHAIR, SOUL’S GATE, and MEMORY’S DOOR. During the day he runs Barefoot Marketing which helps businesses and authors make more coin of the realm. In his free time he dirt bikes, hikes, golfs, takes photos, and occasionally does sleight of hand. No, he doesn’t sleep much. He lives with his amazing wife and teenage sons in the Pacific Northwest and still thinks he’s young enough to water ski like a madman. More at www.jameslrubart.com. Connect: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JamesLRubart and Twitter: @jameslrubart.
About the book – Memory’s Door:
The prophecy brought them together. But the Wolf has risen, and now their greatest battle begins.
The four members of Warriors Riding have learned to wage war in the supernatural, to send their spirits inside people’s souls, to battle demonic forces, and to bring deep healing to those around them.
But their leader Reece is struggling with the loss of his sight. Brandon is being stalked at his concerts by a man in the shadows. Dana’s career is threatening to bury her. And Marcus questions his sanity as he seems to be slipping in and out of alternate realities.
And now the second part of the prophecy has come true. The Wolf is hunting them and has set his trap. He circles, feeding on his supernatural hate of all they stand for. And he won’t stop until he brings utter destruction to their bodies . . . and their souls.
Come back August 26th for Lisa Wingate!