Shannon here: Mystery author, Cynthia Hickey shares her character’s fictional romance and a chance to win a copy of Candy-Coated Secrets. Comment on any post dated June 13 – June 17. Deadline: June 18th, 11:59 pm central time. Here’s Cynthia:
1. What’s the most romantic thing your hero ever did for your heroine?
Kept her childhood tree house in immaculate shape in case she ever wanted to revisit.
2. What’s the most romantic thing your heroine ever did for your hero?
Calls him her knight in shining armor.
3. Where is the most romantic place your hero and heroine have ever been?
Watching the night sky from the top of a mountain.
4. Do your hero and heroine have as favorite romantic restaurant?
Not really. Anywhere they’re together.
5. Do your hero and heroine have a favorite song?
6. What’s the most romantic present your hero ever bought your heroine?
He buys Summer a GPS phone so he can keep tabs on her when she’s solving mysteries.
7. What’s the most romantic present your heroine ever bought your hero?
Summer is too busy solving mysteries and trying to stay alive.
8. What is your hero’s favorite romantic vacation destination?
He plans on taking Summer to Maui as soon as he proposes and they get married.
9. What is your heroine’s favorite romantic vacation destination?
Maui. She really wants to go there for a honeymoon someday. If only Ethan would propose already!
10. What simple gesture does your hero do that melts your heroine every time?
Gives her a crooked, dimpled smile and calls her his Tinkerbell.
11. What simple gesture does your heroine do that melts your hero every time?
Brushes her air away from her face.
12. How soon after meeting the hero did the heroine know he was the one?
She’s known her whole life and wishes he’d see her as more than his little sister’s best friend.
13. How soon after meeting the heroine did the hero know she was the one?
She’s always meant a great deal to him, but when her life is in danger, Ethan can’t think of anything else but that he can’t lose her.
14. Who is most romantic, your hero or your heroine?
Definitely the hero.
15. What is the most caring thing your hero has ever done for your heroine?
Offered to go along on a stakeout with her.
16. What is the most caring thing your heroine has ever done for your hero?
Rushed headlong into danger to spare Ethan.
17. Who said, “I love you” first, your hero or your heroine?
18. If you hero and heroine end up married, where will they go on their honeymoon?
Maui, of course!
About Cynthia: Cynthia Hickey has published two cozies through Barbour. The third, along with the first two, are in the works to be released as ebooks. Cynthia has a contemporary novella releasing in Fall 2012. She is currently working on another contemporary romance and a historical romance. She lives in Arizona with her husband and two of their seven children.
About the book: Who would have thought leading an elephant down Highway 64 could lead to murder? When a carnival train crashes in front of Summer Meadows’ house, she does what comes naturally she acts without thinking and volunteers to lead an elephant a mile down the road to the fairground. The animal’s trainer follows close behind but disappears when they reach their destination. When Summer goes looking for her, she finds something altogether different. A woman hanging dead in the shower of one of the trailers.
Despite her boyfriend, Ethan Banning’s’s advise, Summer sets out to solve this murder, resulting in a carnival slew of mishaps and adventure. Not only for herself, but for Ethan too. Not wanting her out of his sight, Ethan tags along on nighttime stakeouts, almost making Summer forget why they spied in the first place. When his life is in danger, Summer faces a life-long fear to rescue the man she loves.
Come back June 20th for Trish Perry.